- 1 VOLCANOES OF TENERIFE ❤️💚💙
- 1.1 Good View from North 😍
- 1.2 Amateur videos from corners of the island of Tenerife on our YouTube channel.
- 1.3 Subscribe!!
- 1.4 Excursions in Tenerife, Private Excursions.
- 1.5 Siam Park Tenerife in Spain (Island Music Video)
VOLCANOES OF TENERIFE ❤️💚💙
Good View from North 😍
The Palmar Mountain or also known as the mountain of Zahorra, is located in the Palmar Valley in the municipality of Good View from North.
The Palmar Valley was born thousands of years ago when an old ravine was blocked by the lava flows from the Palmar Mountain.
The volcanic materials were transported by the ravines and were located higher, originating the current valley. Finally it became one of the most fertile areas of the municipality, from the agricultural point of view.
Between the 60s and 80s, this volcano was used as a picón quarry.
Photographs by Gerardo Oronoz.
Meet the Hostel of Cañadas of the Teide, which is a hotel establishment located in the heart of the Cañadas of the Teide National Park.
Discover the best Excursions in Tenerife with Gloma Travel!
You can enjoy different activities in Tenerife, with a private driver / guide just for you and your companions!